Friday, October 25, 2013

Bonswa from Duluth, Georgia! Yes, you read correctly. I am writing this on Friday evening in Duluth. Mechanical trouble on my flight scheduled from Atlanta to Miami caused the flight to be delayed to late afternoon (at least!) which did not help me at all in trying to get to Port au Prince. So, I'm scheduled on the 7am flight in the morning and will meet the rest of the team when I arrive about noon. While I have not heard from the team beyond Miami, I know they made it that far and have not heard that they did not make it to Port au Prince. So, I feel sure that they are  happily ensconced at the Visa Lodge and the beer drinkers are enjoying their first (or maybe second) Prestige of the trip. Ok, maybe I was not really as happy as I appear to be in this picture while I was awaiting my son Chip  and his girlfriend Marine to pick me up from the airport!
 


 
Here we really are happy enjoying a fabulous lunch at the Sundial Restaurant atop the Peachtree Plaza Hotel in Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment