Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome

                                             (photo courtesy of Terry Franzen)

This is to welcome you to the Haiti Companions Blog. My name is Steve Steinberg and I am a volunteer on this mission from New Orleans. My thanks to Joan Liverpool for allowing me to participate in this exciting venture.  During the course of our trip to Haiti I will be offering at least one daily post describing our activities that day.  The first of these will describe our arrival.  I will also expect to be posting pictures from time to time like the one you see above.  If you have pictures you would like to offer for posting on the blog or if you have difficulty posting comments on the blog, you can contact me at shsteinberg@webtv.net and I will be glad to facilitate your offerings.  Let us all pray for a worthwhile and successful mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment